Preparing for Woodward Camp can seem a bit overwhelming. We hope we can help you out with our handy checklist.
Parents Camp Checklist
1. Mark Clothing/Possessions with your full name.
2. Schedule Transportation. (If public make sure the camp office knows 2 weeks ahead of time. Please find the transportation form in the "useful downloads" section.)
3. Decide on Spending money, Phone Calling, Go-karts, clothing, paintball and horseback riding. (bring cash or money order only)
4. Mail in Medical Form (a fully filled out medical form is needed before participation in any camp activities!)
5. Prescription Medicines in original container with name, dosage, doctor, frequency on label. (All meds will be checked in with camp nurses in our infirmary.)
- Bedding - We strongly suggest bringing a sleeping bag, pillow and sheet.
- Clothing: Shorts, T-shirts, Socks, Underwear, Sleepwear, Towels, Wash cloth, Jeans, Warm Jacket, Rain Gear, Sneakers, Swimsuit.
- Proper sport gear: Skateboard, Bike, Inline Skates, Snowboard, Helmet, Elbow, and Knee pads. (Note: Pads will be enforced any time your wheels are under your feet.)
Please note, If you are flying in, many parents will ship their bikes via UPS or Fed-Ex. Please call us at the main office if you need assistance in this process. 814.349.5633
- Please bring a lockable suitcase or foot locker. We strongly recommend labeling all clothing, cell phones, personal possessions, bikes, and equipment. Woodward Camp is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
WHAT NOT TO BRING:
No personal valuables should be brought to the camp. This would include jewelry, ipods, mp3 players, cameras, computers, and any good clothing. In the atmosphere of a training center where there are so many youngsters, campers tend to forget, lose track of, or misplace many things.